The Association provides a place for those who love to ride their snowmobiles, and a place to meet with others of a like mind. We primarily cover Iosco and Alcona Counties, and work closely with Parks & Recreation, Local Townships, and Law Enforcement. We are based in the Oscoda-AuSable township area.
We have monthly meetings and many activities throughout the year. The association has a Summer cook-out gathering for the whole family to just have fun, games for the kids and lots of laughs. We would love to have all of you out there enjoying the fun with us throughout the year. Find us on Facebook
This trail system offers activities such as biking, hiking, birding, and more. It is to connect communities in Iosco County and stimulate local economy.
- Promote additional recreation options in Iosco County:
- Birding (adding to the largest Michigan birding trail in the nation)
- Economic impact
- The path is expected to have a significant positive impact for the county as other paths have provided in many other communities
- Bring additional tourists from other states and countries
- Increase population growth, business, and employment opportunities
- Place the increased amount of bikers, walkers, and runners on a path instead of being on or too close to vehicle traffic
- Provide a safe route for children traveling to and from schools
- Increase visibility of notable sites in the county
- Recreationally connect communities from one side of the county to the other
- Provide additional activities for residents